The CAF Consortium is a joint venture partnership between the FSD Group and Cepha Controls Limited.
CAF offer a complete MEICA design, installation and commissioning solution for any power infrastructure and process control application with a wealth of experience in water, tunneling, power, energy from waste and utilities sectors.
The FSD Group are a long established M&E contractor with additional specialist telemetry and off-site fabrication capability.
Cepha Controls are a systems integrator and control system solution provider with a wealth of experience in designing control systems and SCADA solutions using all industry platforms.
This unique value proposition offers a joined up approach to large complex project delivery:
- BS EN 61439 LV switchgear and bus ducting up to 6300A
- Intelligent Motor Control Centre technology
- Packaged substations and containerised/decentralised switchgear solutions
- UPS/PFC/VSDs/Harmonic mitigation
- PLC/SCADA/Control system design and commissioning including Siemens PCS7, Rockwell, Valmet, Omron, Mitsubishi
- Remote I/O design, installation and commissioning
- HAZOP/SIL certification
- Instrument Installation, calibration, loop checking and commissioning
- MV/LV cabling solutions from 11KV to small power distribution
- Specialist control cabling solutions including fibre and Profibus PA & DP
- Building services installation
- Hazardous area accreditation for large gas and diesel engine installations
- Telemetry system design, installation and commissioning
- Mechanical pipework design and installation
- Balance of plant mechanical installation including pump skids, vessels, pipe bridges, support steelwork
- 6,000 sq. ft off site fabrication facility