The CAF Consortium partnership is made up of FSDL, Anord Control Systems and Cepha Controls. This strategic partnership builds on our very successful joint venture partnership with Anord.
Anord are specialists in LV power distribution and design and manufacture seismically-accredited switchgear, intelligent MCCs, packaged substations, containerised switchgear solutions, bus ducting systems up to 6300A, and they are a large systems integrator.
Cepha Controls are a systems integrator with a wealth of experience in designing control systems and SCADA using Rockwell and Siemens technology.
The new value proposition also offers the following:
- BS EN 61439 LV switchgear and bus ducting up to 6300A
- Intelligent Motor Control Centre technology
- Packaged substations and containerised/decentralised switchgear solutions
- UPS/PFC/VSDs/Harmonic mitigation
- PLC/SCADA/Control system design and commissioning
- Remote I/O design, installation and commissioning
- HAZOP/SIL certification
- Instrument Installation, calibration, loop checking and commissioning
- MV/LV cabling solutions from 11KV to small power distribution
- Specialist control cabling solutions including fibre and Profibus PA & DP
- Building services installation
- Hazardous area accreditation for large gas and diesel engine installations