FSD Electrical Services (FSDe) were established in 2010 to focus purely on the commercial and rail sectors. A selection of installations carried out by FSDe can be viewed in our Gallery by clicking here.
FSDe provide full and extensive electrical contracting services, with their scope including:
From the beginning FSDe have built a reputation for excellence within the industry by putting clients’ needs at the forefront of everything they do.
- MV and HV distribution cabling and terminations
- LV distribution networks and switch panels
- Main distribution panel boards including sub mains and sub distribution
- Upgrading/installation of distribution boards (single and three phase)
- Lighting and small power design and installation
- Category 5e and 6 data installations including voice over data, phone cabling
- CCTV systems
- Fire alarm installations
- Intruder alarm installations
- Nurse call and disabled WC alarm systems
- Testing and certification to NICEIC
- Emergency Lighting
The FSDe team are motivated and competent staff, all of whom have extensive installation experience within the rail and commercial sectors.
In February 2012 the Group acquired Tom Finney Services Ltd (TFS). The addition of TFS, an experienced electrical installation contractor based in the North of England, has consolidated FSDe’s capabilities in Fire, Intruder, CCTV and Lightning Protection installation.
For more information about FSD Electrical Services, please contact Contracts Director, Neil Carter, on email@example.com