As part of FSD’s commitment to the continued personal development of employees, Project Manager Pat O’Donohoe has been supported through his MBA studies with the Open University over the past five years.
During the course of his studies he has taken exams (5), attended residential schools (5), completed major projects (3) and tutor marked assignments (20), all in his own time, and alongside his full-time job as Project Manager.
Units studied by Pat include:
- Professional Certificate in management (B615)
- Professional Diploma in Management (B700 – managing performance and change)
- Strategy (B820)
- Creativity, Innovation and change (B822)
- Supply Chain Innovation, Strategy and Management (T882)
- Making a Difference (B830)
In December 2010 he was awarded his MBA, and he recently attended his graduation ceremony at the Barbican in London.