Customer: Edmund Nuttall
Site Owner: Severn Trent Water
FSD had an early involvement in this scheme as part of Edmund Nuttall’s bid team and when they received the order for the installation of three new Activated Sludge Plants at this Severn Trent Water site, a subcontract was placed on FSD for the associated Electrical Works.
Our works at this site included the following:
- Breaking into and extending the existing High Voltage Ring Main
- Supply and Install 6 new Ring Main Units and Transformers for the RAS / SAS Pumping Stations
- Supply, installation and testing of approximately 2km of HV cable.
- Supply and Installation of Instrumentation for the new lanes, including PLC Hardware and Software.
- New cabling associated with the ASP’s, RAS and SAS Pumping Stations.
- External Lighting throughout the site, including 12m masts.
- All associated Building Services
Under a separate direct contract with Severn Trent Water, FSD also refurbished the Control Room at this site, including all civil and building works, replacement windows and the supply of a new Control Desk and associated furniture.
FSD continue to work successfully with Edmund Nuttall, both in the Water and Transport markets and have recently renewed their Vendor Accord Agreement for the third year, which demonstrates FSD’s ongoing commitment Edmund Nuttall and their supply chain management strategy.