Protecting and promoting the wellbeing of our employees is an integral part of our culture. We demand the highest standards of occupational health and safety, and foster an environment where excellence, integrity, teamwork, professionalism and performance are valued above all else. We are proud of our high levels of staff retention.
Training & Development
- We invest in training and development to ensure that our staff have the knowledge to perform to the best of their ability. In addition to functional training we value the personal development of our employees and have supported several through degree courses and MBAs. We also offer apprenticeships so we can develop the workforce of the future.
Equality & Diversity
- We recognise that the success of our business is dependent on attracting and retaining the most talented people, whatever their age, race or background.
- We are committed to developing a culture in which no work-related injury or illness is acceptable, and where employees take responsibility for themselves and others as an integral part of their working practices.
- All our Site Supervisors and Project Managers receive accredited site safety training (CITB) and we aim to provide strong leadership on health and safety issues from senior management.
- We have implemented a system of near-miss incident reporting to identify potential causes of incidents and take corrective action.
Commitment to Employees
- The establishment of Regional Offices means we can keep closer links with clients nationwide and allows us to use local talent.
- We support flexible working arrangements wherever possible (part-time, working from home) which has contributed to our high levels of staff retention.